What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to making money selling domains
- Showing you how to format your domain auctions so that they attract the right buyers
- Showing you killer techniques that will catapult your online business effortlessly
- Showing how you can instantly maximize the value of every single domain name
- Showing how you can conquer the ‘domain game’ by eliminating costly mistakes
- Showing you shocking trade secrets of the millionaire domainers
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Domain Flipping Ebook scores 70.23/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.flippingprofit.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $10.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: flippingprofit.com you’ll also be taken through to flippingprofit.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)